Welcome to the hub
the hub is a dynamic and entrepreneurial arts and creative enterprise development practice. Our ‘think and do tank’ model unites highly skilled industry savvy consultants, researchers, producers and trainers.
Applications for our brand new
Joining the Dots project open on 9th December. Expert mentoring and up to £10,000 funding for six brilliant ideas. More at joiningthedotsmusic.com
audiences consultancy digital projects festivals funding internships job opportunities joining the dots live events music music education new music plus.. news phrased and confused podcastconnex podcasting research skills development spoken word think training uncategorized video
New music has never had a golden age unless it’s right here, right now
New music has never had a golden age – unless it’s right here, right now says Tom Robinson as the Joining the Dots programme launches encouraging bright ideas to make the music industry more viable.Read More...
Joining the Dots – why you should apply!
Applications for Joining the Dots open very soon. You could get £10,000 plus expert mentoring to put your brilliant music industry idea into practice. Find out how easy it is to apply and why you should!Read More...
Excerpts from “the longest album in history”
Terre Thaemlitz performed excerpts from his Soulnessless “the longest album in history” at the Sheffield Showroom. Reviewer Kate Molleson found the ideas underpinning the art project “caustic” and “hostile” but enjoyed the “lively and diverse discussion” that the event provoked.Read More...
- RT @juliaatthehub: Work in independent music? Check out our new #JTD site - £10K grants for game changing ideas for live music http://t.co/0ZJQFk2Cqc,
- Today for the 1st time ever in the music business all you need to be is good @freshnet http://t.co/SYm4whRCvB #JTD,
- A tale of ingenuity and daring against the odds starring @freshnet @samleesong and @juliaatthehub #jtd the movie! http://t.co/noDyTl1xaj,
- RT @GdnCulturePros: Download your free copy of the Arts Index 2013 http://t.co/6IaNm6hxeW << see what's up + down in terms of #arts funding,
- RT @jackwallenmusic: Great post Tom! “@freshnet: Music's Golden Age: my new blog post today for @guardian http://t.co/yrA9efR02H... If you like it please RT :-)”,